Heritage Limited Edition Standard H-535 - Chesnut Sunburst
This Limited Edition H-535 is absolutely gorgeous! Built in the USA in the old Kalamazoo factory, it's hard to find a better built, sounding, and playing ES-style guitar. This one in particular has a gorgeous top and sustains for days. Great weight too! '59 pickups sound killer, and all around this guitar is just a solid and reliable axe. The TKL hardshell case is included. We can't speak highly enough of everything that Heritage is doing, so please let us know if you have any questions!
Weight - 7lbs 8oz
Serial # - AK04106
The semi-hollow H-535 is a versatile workhorse that features a solid center block and laminated figured maple construction. These provide superb playability and control any unwanted feedback. A pair of Seymour Duncan '59 humbuckers deliver sweet, old-school tone at the bridge and a warm, full-bodied sound with great sustain at the neck. The H-535 performs well in any setting, and is perfect for rock, blues and more. Musicians will no doubt find it to be the only guitar they ever need.
- Body Material: Laminated Curly Maple (Top & Back)
- Body Color: Original Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL