Heritage Standard H-137 - TV Yellow
Here we have a rippin' H-137 from Heritage! This thing is a rock 'n roll machine. It's light, resonant, and built right here in the US. The Lollar P90s are some of our favorites, and can handle everything from Punk to Jazz. This guitar is a fine example of Heritage's attention to detail and build quality as it is a joy to play - we keep coming back to it! Please let us know if you have any questions!
Weight - 7lbs 9oz
Serial # - AJ28104
The H-137 solid body guitar is for players who want a simple guitar that screams good tone. This model has a solid one-piece genuine mahogany body construction that gives this guitar a desired warmth in tone. Combined with the throaty growl of the Lollar P-90s, this model has a unique place in any situation, whether you’re playing live or in the studio. It is also great for players looking to play rock, country, blues or punk and not compete with other single-coil or humbucking guitars in the mix.
- Body Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Body Color: TV Yellow
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot
- Pickup: Lollar P90 Dogear (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Wraparound
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat Knobs
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL