Heritage Standard H-150 - Original Sunburst #0570
Here we have an incredible H-150 in Original Sunburst from Heritage Guitars! Built here in the US in the old Kalamazoo factory, these guitars are some of the finest instruments you can get! If you're wanting a singlecut-style guitar with vintage vibe, great playabilty, and huge tone, look no further. This thing sustains for days! The Seymour Duncan 59 set sounds awesome, and are super versatile to fit any genre. The top on this one looks great and has a lot of character. We're super impressed with everything that Heritage is doing, and can't speak highly enough about this guitar. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Serial # - 1210570
Weight - 9lbs 9oz
The guitar features a solid carved figured maple top sourced from Michigan, a solid one-piece genuine mahogany back, and a genuine mahogany neck that features beautiful mother of pearl trapezoid inlays. The solid wood construction (non-weight relieved) means maximum sustain and tone, while the thick figured maple top reflects sound pressure. The H-150 comes with Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers. They provide a warm, thick tone and are wax potted that allows for minimal microphonic feedback. So whether you’re jamming in a basement or performing in arenas, they are great and suitable for playing nearly every genre. All in all, the H-150 is perfect for someone looking for a guitar with loads of sustain, a familiar feel, and a warm, thick tone, and is a must-have addition to every guitarist’s arsenal.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top) / Genuine Mahogany (Body)
- Body Color: Original Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Case: TKL