Heritage Standard H-535 - Trans Cherry
This Heritage H-535 is killer! Built in the USA in the old Kalamazoo factory, it's hard to find a better built, sounding, and playing ES-style guitar! This one in particular has a gorgeous Trans Cherry finish and sustains for days. Great weight too! The Seth Lover pickups sound killer, and all around this guitar is just a solid and reliable axe. The TKL hardshell case is included. We can't speak highly enough of everything that Heritage is doing, so please let us know if you have any questions!
Serial # - AK30406
Weight - 7lbs 15oz
The semi-hollow H-535 features two Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbuckers that provide authentic tones that harken back to the late 1950s. The solid center block and laminated figured maple construction help control any unwanted feedback issues. This timeless guitar is the perfect companion for everything from Rock, to Jazz, to Blues, and beyond. The H-535 is made to be worked hard and played hard and many players will find this to be the only guitar they need.
The construction of this guitar allows for an unparalleled versatility that provides a great platform for any genre of music, making it a true workhorse.
- Body Material: Laminated Curly Maple (Top & Back)
- Body Color: Trans Cherry
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL