Magnatone Panoramic Stereo Head & 2x10 Stereo Cabinet
*This listing is for the Panoramic Stereo head & 2x10 Stereo Cabinet together. Please let us know if you'd be interested in either separately.
One of our new favorite amps in the shop: The Panoramic Stereo from Magnatone. This amp is house in a beautiful headshell with brown and gold cosmetics - it looks vintage and familiar. The circuit is driven by 4 EL84's with an incredibly lush and wide reverb, as well as their signature pitch shifting vibrato. This amp fills a room like nothing we have heard, but it is also small and compact, making it easy to travel with to gigs and rehearsals. Included is a very nice Magnatone slip cover. If you have any questions, let us know!
Clothed in the vintage brown and gold cosmetic, the Panoramic Stereo brings the Magnatone stereo experience to a smaller , more convenient size. Two 10" speakers are powered by four EL84s push pull 12+12 watts of all tube stereo power for a very compact and wide sounding amplifier.
All of this plus Magnatone's exclusive varistor pitch shifting vibrato and a full length Accutronics reverb tank means you can get the sound of a Twilighter Stereo in the perfect size for grab and go gigs or rehearsals.
- Tube Complement: (3) 12AX7, 12AU7, (4) EL84
- Reverb: Tube Driven 4 Counterwound Springs Long Pan
- Speakers: (2) Magnatone Custom 10" Ceramic Magnet
- Vibrato: True pitch shifting varistor stereo vibrato switchable to conventional tremolo
- Impedance: 8 Ohms Per Side Stereo, 4 Ohms Mono
- Power: 25 Watts Per Side Stereo, 50 Watts Mono
- Speakers: Two Jensen C10R Ceramic Magnet
- Length: 22.5"'
- Width: 10"
- Height: 19.5"
- Weight: 24 lbs