Magnatone Super Fifty-Nine M-80 Head - Black
We've put the Super Fifty-Nine MK I and MK II models into one versatile tone machine. This 45 watt, EL-34 driven 80th anniversary model combines the low to medium gain tones of the MKII with the extra gain stage of the MK I. Access it all via front switch or footswitch. Comes with a tube buffered effects loop, and the same palette of tone controls as the other models. We've created a clear signal path of pure tonal bliss.
The M80 combines the gain flavors of the MKI & MKII in one convenient package. No vibrato is included on this model and the result is raw, open, and in your face. Choose between high and low gain modes for ultimate flexibility in your playing style.
- TUBE COMPLEMENT: (4) 12AX7, (2) EL34
- POWER OUTPUT: 45 watts Push-Pull, Class AB
- GAIN: Low-High; footswitchable low to high gain, 1 button footswitch included
- IMPEDANCE SELECTOR: Head- 4, 8, and 16 Ω Combo- 8 and 16 Ω
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Backlit logo
- HEAD DIMENSIONS:26" x 8.5" x 10.5"
- HEAD WEIGHT: 35 lbs.