Magnatone Varsity Reverb 15w 1x12 Combo - Custom "Spanish Mission"
We're excited to receive our very first "Spanish Mission" wrapped amp from Magnatone. The Spanish Mission covering is a very rich, dark chocolate wrap with deep veins of even darker brown. As opposed to the lighter brown found on standard Magnatone models.
About the tone! The Varsity Reverb is one of the most versatile single channel small combos that we carry here at MGS. The thing that really separates these from the heard is the feedback switch. Go instantly from fender-like, soft, smooth gradual breakup with tons of dynamic range and with the flip of a switch, go to immediate attack and Vox-like clarity and punch. Add on a lush tube driven spring reverb and you're all set. Whether you're plugging straight in or hitting a massive pedalboard first, the Varsity Reverb will dish out the goods by the truckload.
- Push-Pull 15 watt amplifier powered by EL84
- Equally at home on the stage, studio, or bedroom
- This popular tube is bright and lively full of color and harmonics
- The dual 12AX7s in the preamp provide a classic American tone
- Tube Driven 4 Counterwound Springs Long Pan Reverb
- TUBE COMPLEMENT: (2) 12AX7, 12DW7, (2) EL84, GZ34
- POWER OUTPUT: 15 watts, Class A
- INPUTS: High and Low Sensitivity
- BASS: 12 dB range at 60 Hz
- REVERB: Tube Driven 4 Counterwound Springs Long Pan
- SPEAKER: Custom Magnatone 12" Ceramic Magnet
- TREBLE: 14 dB range at 2 kHz
- COMBO DIMENSIONS: 22.5" x 10" x 19.5"
- COMBO WEIGHT: 36 lbs.