Martin D-18 - Natural
This is a pre-order listing. We are expecting this guitar to arrive in August 2020. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Understated looks, timeless tone. The warm tone of mahogany and authentic Sitka spruce couple with resonant scalloped bracing under the hood for a sound that's honest, authoritative, and clear. Vintage details like open-geared tuners and classic 18-style appointments pair with a modern, low profile neck for an old-soul sound in a brand-new body.
- Body size: D-14 Fret
- Finish top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and sides finish: Gloss
- Bracing pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Brace shape: Scalloped
- Nut width: 1 3/4''
- Top material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side material: Genuine Mahogany