Martin GPCA4 Rosewood - Used 2012
*No trades please.
Condition: Very Good. Some scratches and dimples and normal play-wear. No cracks or structural issues. Let us know if you have any questions!
Repairs/Modifications: The binding was beginning to separate in a few places. This was professionally repaired. New Bone Saddle added. Professional Setup.
Playability: Excellent. This was just professionally setup and is playing absolutely perfect. Nice low-medium action that is playing smooth all the way up the neck with no buzzing.
Serial Number: 1589308
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High-performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
- Top Color: Clear
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop In Saddle
- Binding: White
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-stripe
- Bridge Material: Fsc® Certified Richlite®
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Multi-stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" With 1/4" Tone Bars
- Heelcap: White
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: Fsc® Certified Richlite®
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Corian
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid With Square Taper And Square Corners
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Knob: Large
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Overlay
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Case: Ply Hardshell