Orange Terror Bass 500w Bass Head
Midwood Guitar Studio is a proud dealer of Orange Amps!
The Terror Bass is back and it sounds better than ever. With a valve preamp and a 500W Class D solid state power amp, the all-new Terror Bass sounds closer to our flagship AD200 than ever before.
Though the circuit is completely new, the Terror Bass retains the control layout from the original amp, with the addition of a Clean switch. This reduces gain and smoothes the top-end, giving this super-simple amp an even greater range of tones than its predecessor. From clean Pop sounds through to gritty Rock crunch, the Terror Bass can do it all.
There’s also a -6dB pad switch, meaning active and passive instruments are equally well catered for.
The Terror bass uses a lightweight and efficient Class D power amp, with 500 watts of power into 4 Ohms and 250 Watts into 8 Ohms. Coupled with the Balanced XLR output and valve-driven FX Loop, the Terror bass is perfect for any situation, whether it’s the studio, rehearsal or a life on the road.
- FEATURES: SINGLE CHANNEL, HYBRID – CLASS D POWER AMP WITH VALVE PREAMP, CLEAN SWITCH, VARIABLE INPUT SENSITIVITY FOR ACTIVE OR PASSIVE BASSES, BALANCED DI OUT, FX LOOP
- CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): PAD SWITCH, CLEAN SWITCH, GAIN, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME
- VALVES PREAMP: 1 X ECC83 (12AX7)
- OUTPUT POWER: 250 WATTS INTO 8 OHMS, 500 WATTS INTO 4 OHMS.
- EFFECTS LOOP: 12AT7 VALVE DRIVEN SEND, SOLID STATE RETURN
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D) 30.7CM X 19CM X 16CM (12.1 X 7.5 X 6.3)
- BOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D) 36.5CM X 21.5CM X 24.5CM (14.37″ X 8.46″ X 9.64″)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT 4.65KG (10.25LBS)