PRS Myles Kennedy Signature - Antique White #9454
*We do all our own photography. The guitar pictured is the exact one you will receive!
Just in from our friends at PRS, our very first Myles Kennedy Signature! This one is finished in a gorgeous Antique White and is a great weight at under 8lbs. It plays and sounds awesome! The gig bag is included. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Weight - 7lbs 12oz
Serial # - 23 0369454
Introducing Myles Kennedy’s first signature model. Known for his work in Alter Bridge, Slash and the Conspirators, and his own solo recordings, Kennedy is an accomplished guitarist who brings blues and jazz style to rock guitar playing. This new signature model mirrors Kennedy’s rock sensibilities with a nod to historic designs. While the aesthetic may have players hearing chicken pickin’ in their heads – and this guitar can certainly reach twang territory – it is made to play like a rock machine.
“This guitar captures the spirit of my favorite older instruments. With that said, since we developed this guitar, most of my vintage instruments rarely see the light of day,” said Kennedy.
The PRS Myles Kennedy signature guitar features a swamp ash body, a 22-fret, 25.5” scale length maple neck with maple fretboard, and two PRS Narrowfield MK pickups. The PRS Narrowfield MK pickups were carefully voiced to capture the courage of humbuckers and the spank of single coils. PRS Narrowfields provided the perfect starting point for this design, with their ability to deliver thick single-coil sounds without the hum. These pickups are paired with a 5-way blade switch and a push/pull tone control that acts as a preset tone roll- off, bringing down the higher frequencies on the treble pickup so you can dig in to the fullest.
- Body Construction: Solidbody
- Top Carve: Flat Top
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Construction: Scarfed
- Neck Depth at the 1/2 Fret: 57/64"
- Neck Depth at the 12 1/2 Fret: 31/32"
- Neck Width at the Nut: 1 41/64"
- Neck Width at the Body: 2 15/64"
- Fretboard Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Headstock Logo: Signature, Decal
- Neck/Body Assembly Type: Bolt-On
- Bridge: PRS Plate Style, Steel
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Nut: Bone
- Treble Pickup: Narrowfield MK
- Bass Pickup: Narrowfield MK
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: PRS Signature 10-46
- Tuning: Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case: Premium Gig Bag