Taylor 416ce-LTD Fall Limited Grand Symphony - 2011
*Consignment, no trades please! Used/Vintage gear is sold as-is.
Here we have a beautiful Taylor 414ce Fall Limited from 2011! It features some beautiful Rosewood back and sides and a Sitka Spruce Top. It plays and sounds great! The guitar is in great shape and has been well maintained by the owner. The hardshell case is included. Please let us know if you have any questions!
Condition/mods: No large dings/scratches that we can find. Some light scratches/swirling in the finish. Very light dimpling/small dings by the pickguard from strumming. You have to get them in the right light to see them. A clear protective pickguard has been applied.
Serial # - 1110041146
- 6-String Venetian cutaway Grand Symphony
- Indian rosewood back and sides
- Sitka Spruce top
- Tropical American Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Small Diamond fretboard inlay
- Indian Rosewood headstock overlay
- White binding
- Finish: satin with gloss top
- Tusq nut and saddle
- Gold-plated Taylor tuners
- Taylor Expression System electronics