Udo Roesner Amps Da Capo 75 Acoustic Amplifier
Back in stock!
Udo Roesner has been at the forefront of designing acoustic amplifiers for over 30 years and is well known throughout the music industry as the founder of AER Amps. After parting ways with AER, Udo has embarked on his own and has started a (self titled) new brand. The first model to introduce Udo Roesner Amps into the marketplace is the stunning Da Capo 75. A combo amplifier that boasts the best performance and specifications in a compact housing.
The Da Capo 75 is a 2-channel acoustic instrument combo amplifier equipped with custom-made 8-inch twin cone type speakers. It boasts a 75W output power in a compact housing and has six types of effects. Optimal size, power and performance. This is the ideal amplifier for acoustic instruments.
- input 1 / input 2 common: XLR & 1/4 inch TRS phone combo jack
- line mode: High impedance jack for musical instruments (directly connected from pickup), mic
- mode: XLR balanced / phone jack unbalanced
- phantom power (XLR only): 48V max 10mA (with short protection circuit)
- return: 1/4 inch phone jack, unbalanced, premaster
- phones: 1/4 inch TRS stereo phone jack
- Impedance: 470Ω
- send: 1/4 inch phone jack, unbalanced, premaster
- Weight: 16 lbs
- effect presets: 1-reverb short, 2-reverb long, 3-chorus, 4-custom delay, 5-my delay, 6-tap n 'delay