Warm Audio Jet Phaser Pedal
The seventies were an amazing time, as bell-bottoms, chains and afros dominated the fashion scene and the swoosh and swirl of phaser effects were everywhere on the radio. From the guitar work of David Gilmour, Brian May and Eddie Van Halen to the trail-blazing keyboard stylings of Steely Dan, Herbie Hancock and Paul Simon’s Richard Tee, it seemed like everyone was incorporating phasers into their sound.
Of all of the designs available during that time period, one phaser pedal stood apart from the others due to its flexibility, sound quality and addition of fuzz sounds, and it was immediately adopted by funk bass pioneer Larry Graham as the core of his modulated sound with both Sly and The Family Stone and his own Graham Central Station.
The Warm Audio Jet Phaser is a hyper-authentic recreation of this famous pedal, accurate from the gooey swirl of the audio circuit to the look and feel of the enclosure, except that it’s true bypass and far more affordable and reliable than vintage units!
- FAITHFUL RECREATION OF THE ORIGINAL “JET” PHASE CIRCUIT
- USES PREMIUM COMPONENTS THROUGHOUT, INCLUDING CARBON FILM RESISTORS AND FILM CAPACITORS
- TRUE BYPASS OPERATION
- SIX MODES: JET (1–4), PHASE (1–2)
- EFFECT/NORMAL AND FAST/SLOW FOOT SWITCHES
- JET LEVEL, MODE, RESONANCE, AND SLOW RATE KNOBS
- GRADUAL RATE CHANGE WHEN FAST/SLOW SWITCH IS PRESSED, SIMULATING A ROTARY CAB
- 1/4" INPUT (INST) AND OUTPUT (AMP) JACKS
- DC ADAPTER/BATTERY SWITCH
- RUGGED STEEL CHASSIS WITH ATTRACTIVE WOODEN SIDE PANELS
- POWERED BY TWO 9V BATTERIES OR 18V DC ADAPTER (INCLUDED)
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 9MA
- LENGTH: 10.25"
- WIDTH: 6.5"
- HEIGHT: 2.5"
- WEIGHT: 4.6 LBS
- Pedal Type: